Our client, a leading medium sized General practice firm are seeking to recruit a conveyancing solicitor to join their busy practice based in Dublin7.
Key Skills and Qualities Required:
- Solicitor NQ upwards with strong conveyancing experience
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Experience in General Practice to include conveyancing and probate.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Be capable of managing their own case load and working as part of a team, including appropriate delegation to and supervision of legal secretaries;
- Be flexible with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure and an ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent computer skills to include ability to use a case management system;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with their clients;
- Have an ability to recognise and follow through on business development opportunities.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Minogue at email@example.com or call 015222906.