Our Client a progressive law firm based in South Dublin is looking to hire a junior property solicitor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is growing in different business streams offering a chance to develop professionally.
The primary focus of the work will be on residential conveyancing and duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Drafting and reviewing title documentation.
- Advising clients in relation to all property-related transactions.
- Dealing with residential and commercial lending transactions.
Skills and Experience:
- NQ-3 years' post qualification experience in Conveyancing
- Ability to read and draft conveyancing contracts
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and to prioritise work effectively.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a busy environment as part of our team.
- Confidence and ability to come in and hit the ground running.
- Familiarity with Keyhouse is a distinct advantage, but not essential.