We’re incredibly proud to have a fantastic team that enjoys coming to work every day. Whether it’s because of our market-leading uncapped commission packages, our dedication to career progression, our flexibility or our half day Fridays, who can say, but we’re definitely getting something right.
We are looking to hire a consultant to run our in-house legal desk. You will be joining an existing team that is growing. You will have sole responsibility for all in-house legal roles.
We’re looking for ambitious, motivated, passionate and hardworking individuals (who also know how to have a little fun!) to join our team. You’ll need to be able to build relationships, network, multi-task, and meet the challenges of recruitment head on. But – for us – experience is secondary to attitude.
We’ll give you all the training and support you need. We won’t micro-manage you and we’ll value your opinion. We’ll encourage you to be entrepreneurial and creative – and we’ll listen to your ideas to ensure we remain Ireland’s most innovative and fastest-growing recruitment agency.
What does the job involve?
- Building and developing strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Being passionate about client needs and always striving to deliver
- We are 360 - the process includes sourcing and screening candidates, briefing them on roles, presenting them to relevant clients and managing the process from introduction to offer acceptance
- We believe that people make the difference, networking is a core function within the role in order to deliver opportunities for yourself and the business
Requirements to apply
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in any recruitment speciality
- Strong track record and a passion for business development is essential.
- Legal recruitment experience is not mandatory. You will work alongside an experienced legal recruiter who will offer support and training in relation to this.
- Excellent work ethic and a desire to succeed and build out the Mason Alexander legal brand.
- Strong communicator in all forms