You will get the chance to work on a mix of exciting customer projects along with their own in-house products.
They need a developer with excellent communication skills to handle the customer side of things and an ability to lead projects. You will have proven skills the the React framework and the ability to work on complex enterprise level applications. On top of this you have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly and gather technical requirements from the customer while advising on deliverables.
- Plan, design, implement, test and deploy front-end interfaces including data visualisations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead a team of developers, providing leadership, mentoring and ensuring adherence to the scrum methodology
- Deliver products from minimum viable product (MVP) to embedded customer solutions
- Advanced HTML and CSS experience
- Experience with ES6 / Typescript.
- Experience of agile development and a devotion to testing (TDD/BDD) as a means to ensure high quality code.
- Knowledge of all aspects of responsive UI development.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.