You will be part of a team helping deliver a high quality, innovative internal web application. You will be working with technologies such as React and platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS/GCP, to deliver an amazing user experience for our internal customers.
Working closely with the Product Owner and UX Designer to research, guide and execute frontend architecture changes while building reusable components in React, managing data on the client wit Redux, and using Jest for all testing.
- 2-4 years experience of working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering function, including Architects, Product Owners and UX designers.
- Experience building user interfaces with React frameworks.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and scrum
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Strong automated testing skills, and a solid understanding of continuous integration practices
- Awareness of container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
For further information, contact Dáire Connolly on +353-1-6854414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org