You will get a chance to work in an Agile environment with an experienced team of engineers working on an exciting projects like data platforms and web portal applications.
You will gain great exposure to the newest technologies and big data technologies like Scala and Kafka which will ultimately help progress your career.
City Centre key client of mine is looking for an Automation engineer to join their fast paced growing team. You will be working in a company that is the largest within their sector.
- Protractor for automated web testing
- Selenium Web Driver
- Apache JMeter for performance testing
- Performance testing/Regression Testing
- Automation tools like Test Café/Cypress is beneficial
- Automated Web and API testing
- Exploratory Manual Testing
- Testing API Microservices distributed on OpenShift Cloud platform
- Perform API Automation testing
- Ideally the candidate will have 5+ years as an automation engineer previously
- Experience with testing React frontend’s
- Experience of protractor would be a plus.
- You will have experience creating automation test suits for API’s.
- Hands on experience with debugging, test planning and writing code from scratch.