Mason Alexander are recruiting a QA Automation Engineer for a global financial services organization based in South Dublin. In this role you will join a growing, multi-disciplinary team. You will be working in an expanding engineering organisation building cloud first applications within a distributed architecture. You will work in an agile methodologies environment and CI/CD to deliver best in class services to their customers. This will include writing test cases, E2E testing, and ensuring levels of test automation are high across the services the team are responsible for.
- Writing E2E and integration tests.
- Ensuing quality across the board is kept to a high standard for the team.
- Automating testing by writing tests in C# and ensuring the levels of test automation across the team are kept to a high standard.
- Managing a test automation backlog.
- Contributing to the evolution and improvement of testing practices within the team and across the engineering organisation.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Experience using C# for automated tests.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with xUnit.
- Agile experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, contributing to ceremonies such as reviews, grooming sessions and retrospectives.
- Experience managing testing across a team, including managing tickets, and providing feedback on relevant test case creation.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline development and execution - Azure DevOps or similar.
- Experience with creating test cases for automated REST API testing.
- Experience with creating integration and E2E test cases for automated UI testing.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly ay firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below: