A well-known global fintech customer and partner of ours based in Dublin City Centre is looking to build out their QA function with a driven and dynamic testing professional who will be responsible for manual testing software and creating automation suites for software GUI's and API's.
- Establish the functional correctness of a system using manual and/or automated testing.
- Engage with both the business and software engineers to bring the appropriate level of rigor to the development and enhancement of systems.
- Ensuring defects are logged for any issues encountered during testing.
- Working Agile delivery teams and ensuring quality throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Ensuring complete visibility of the testing process.
- Clearly communicating the outcome of testing activities and highlight deviations from acceptance criteria and user journeys.
- Understanding of CI/CD and build pipelines.
- Using quality metrics to provide recommendations regarding the release of software.
- Professional experience of automation testing, writing code from scratch.
- Has a testing mindset and can devise appropriate test methods for given scenarios.
- Extensive experience of functional manual test planning and execution.
- Understands agile product delivery and can fit into the agile model.
- Understands the difference between testing and quality assurance.
- Extensive understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
- Appreciates the difference between testing and verification.
- Manual functional testing
- Software GUI Test automation
- API Test automation
- Visual Studio
- Selenium Web Driver
- API Test automation toolsets