MA Tech are recruiting for a Project Manager (OBR) for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has a lot of flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a successful company who are striving within their industry. You will get a chance to be a part of a lively team working with some of the biggest clients and suppliers.
- Management of retail projects from design through to delivery
- Work on the initiation, planning and lead of onboard retail projects
- Collaborate to support on the implementation of projects throughout the organisation
- Development of project management standards
- Identification of key stakeholders and project participants
- Maintaining and production of project documentation
- Agreement with other team members on project processes
- Conduct and lead on project meetings with a number of stakeholders
- Be dynamic and flexible to contribute to a number of projects including onboarding, strategy projects and implementation projects as required
- Provide regular project updates to key team members
- Build on resource and forecasting plans for the projects
- Showcase your flexibility to be dynamic and support on a number of projects as required
- Showcase strong PM skills - including in planning, implementing and monitoring of project plans
- Demonstrate strong commercial skills - understanding of cost estimations and forecasting of resources
- Strong communication skills as you will act at times for the clients, the first PoC.
- Collaboration as you work with other department teams including IT to ensure projects as meeting estimates and project plans
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!