MA Tech are recruiting for a Product Owner for a client of ours who are expanding the team in Dublin to look after their European markets. This is a permanent opportunity and will have hybrid working in place for the Dublin area.
Due to the business expansion, they are looking for talent to strengthen their team and work on bringing embedded insurance into its next stage of growth. With the nature of this role, you will need to have had exposure to Insurance elements within a project.
- Define and prioritise clear and compelling product stories, and ensure they are aligned with business goals
- Play a key role in establishing scalable progresses, and product development practices
- Investigate business requirements - including the collection, and analysing of requirements
- Get involved with the creation of solutions ideas
- Work with the project manager to control overall scope of the client needs
- Combine function flow chats and system functions with business needs
- Work on user stories, analysis documents and functional specifications
- Communicate with the development teams - including testers and UI designed to ensure all requirements are fully understood
- Follow up on feedback of verifications and upgrades after the implementation
- Communicate plans and impact to stakeholders
- 5 years or above relevant working experience
- Exposure to insurance products - whether it be hands on implementation experience or working with insurance clients during previous roles
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of agile methodology
- Positive attitude and team spirit
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!