MA Tech are recruiting for a Product Owner for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a great product team who are working on a large project which has been hugely successful so far in the lifecycle. The role involves working closely with the team to translate the product vision into workable product. You and the team will build on innovative solutions for challenging problems that empower your customers.
- Engage with both external customers and internal teams to discover unmet needs, and ideate solutions that help solutions issues in innovative ways.
- Work alongside a successful product team to guide the implementation of the product roadmap
- Be the voice of the customer throughout the product development lifecycle - contribute to final decisions
- Collaborate with other team members such as user researchers to discover, design and develop.
- Define on clear user stories and relevant acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain the product backlog
- Collect and analyse data to inform on product design
- Define KPI's and set goals.
- Lead on scrum ceremonies such as planning and grooming
- Showcase experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with product discovery such as customer interviews, and design thinking
- Track record of contributing to hands on product implementations
- Experience of working in an agile space - Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to translate business needs to technology requirements
- Ability to manage dependencies - setting priorities for collaborations
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!