Product Operations Manager
Our client is looking for a product operations manager to help their cross-functional product operations team operate as effectively as possible. We need someone with a proven operational background, and experience in a product setting, to work with Product, Operations, Engineering and user facing teams - like Sales, Customer Success and Support.
- Work with all teams to deliver on product goals as well as org-wide operations initiatives
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organisation
- Grow the efficiency of existing organisational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organisation’s internal capacity
- Anticipate problems before they arise
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing in their career and new work experiences.
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance.
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports.
- Help build the broader organisation through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Skill and credibility doing product operations work (or something very comparable), and a willingness to lead by example.
- 5+ years of people management experience (preferably in high-growth technology companies).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions.
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships.