MA Tech are seeking to appoint a Privacy Consultant for a leading consultancy firm based in the heart of Dublin city. The candidate will work with a team that delivers a range of privacy and data protection consulting services. The role will include working on client sites as part of their outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO) service, delivering data protection impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments and other General Data Protection Regulation advisory services, Outsourced DPO service.
- Simultaneously working with multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
- Providing advice to clients on data protection, GDPR compliance and other privacy related matters
- Supporting all aspects of client engagement from scope definition to delivery
- Conducting scoping meetings and developing tailored solution project plans for clients
- Oversight of fieldwork including management, guidance and review of junior staff
- Drafting plans and reports including proposed solutions and recommendations
- Conducting day to day DPO activities to support the accountability principle
- Demonstrable strong ability to engage with clients and communicate practically and clearly
- Ability to analyse complex information and identify key and relevant points, including communicating in a relevant and easy to understand manner.
- Understanding of data protection law and regulation and how to apply it within the business.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in providing privacy advice, consultancy or delivering solutions, either within a large organisation or to a variety of smaller organisations; or
- Experience working in a data protection or privacy compliance role, including compliance with privacy legislation or relevant professional services experience; or
- Experience in IT Security / Technology with an awareness and interest in Privacy and GDPR
- Broad knowledge of information security, risk management and corporate governance.
- Ability to manage client relationships.
- Good personal organisation, self-motivation and project management skills.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: