Mason Alexander have partnered with a customer looking to build a new state of the art Kubernetes platform service to support a large-scale multi-cloud strategy. This is a 100% remote rolling 12-month contract for a Principal or Lead Kubernetes Engineer.
I am looking to speak with candidates from a development or infrastructure background with a strong knowledge of K8S and OpenShift. Knowledge of public cloud such as AWS, Azure or GCP is a must.
If you are passionate about constantly learning and working with new technologies, this role is for you.
- Developing new Kubernetes service from ground up
- Develop integrations of Kubernetes platform with existing enterprise tools via REST API
- Define/Build/Support technical infrastructure environment for Kubernetes platform
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- Develop and automate repeatable tasks
- Consult with development users; determine requirements and recommend solutions
- Participate in product evaluations, design review session, data requirement meetings and consulting with application development products
- 3+ years of Kubernetes Administration
- 2+ years in at least one of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform Integration
- 3+ years of software development experience such as Python or Golang