We have an outstanding opportunity for a Principal Software Engineer to work in our Marketing Tribe. Our team is responsible for designing, developing & implementing products that enable our Digital Marketing partners.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent and you want to learn more.
- Minimum 10 years of design & development experience.
- Desired skillset: Java/JEE, Spring, AngularJS, RESTful Services, Cloud (Azure/AWS), Test and Deployment technologies, Kubernetes
- Passionate about good API practices, Domain design, Clean Code, Microservices
- Content Management System experience a ‘nice to have’ but is not required.
You will be technical lead member of a co-located scrum team(s) made up of other software engineers, quality assurance engineers and systems analysts responsible for delivering key customer features. We want to work with an engineer who is versatile, always eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push the technology forward. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is paramount for this person to have a positive ‘can-do’ approach to teamwork.
- You care deeply about doing excellent work with excellent people.
- Having excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to run with multiple tasks at a given time.
- Ability to provide technical guidance to the team. Help to improve engineering, architectural and coding standards.
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly and actively contributing to how work gets completed.
- Deliver high quality, timely, cost effective and maintainable software solutions in an agile environment to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Actively contribute to and evangelize engineering practices such as code and design reviews, source control strategy, environment strategy, and build and deployment pipelines.
- Work with product owner, peer technical leads and architects as required to influence technical improvements to the platform.
- Develop a keen understanding of the business domain and actively participate in technology discussions with business partners and other external parties.
- Investigate creative practices and share them with your team-mates.