MA Tech are recruiting for a Principal DevOps Automation Engineer for global fin-tech organisation. In this role you will join a global Enterprise Cybersecurity team, who are responsible for strategy, policy, and standards for the security of and operations in cyberspace. They focus on threat detection & reduction, vulnerability reduction, deterrence, international engagement, incident response, resiliency, and recovery policies and activities. This role is within the Systems Engineering Chapter Area that supports ECS Product Lines in implementing & managing best-in-class Cybersecurity solutions to protect Systems & Data.
- You will be responsible for leading Engineering activities that involve environment build out, setting up new data feeds, clustering and load balancing activities using industry leading tools & technologies
- You will be responsible for providing ongoing production support including incident, change and release management activities
- You will be required to participate in our global on-call rotation to ensure platform availability and stability
- You will be responsible for technology lifecycle management activities
- You will use well established Enterprise standards, processes and procedures to ensure Engineering activities are delivered in a timely fashion with high quality of work product
- You will help mentor the team in achieving engineering excellence across our product space.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technology discipline
- 6-9 years of experience in a distributed IT engineering and/or support function with background in Linux operating systems management and networking (from systems perspective) is a must
- Expertise with collecting, aggregating, and reporting on large amounts of security signal data (network, security, 3rd party etc) to support Security Operations team. (Splunk, ELK, Greylog, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience with Installation, ongoing management, configuring data feeds of ecosystem.
- Proven experience scaling solutions in the cloud is required (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with automation (Jenkins, etc) and scripting knowledge (Perl, Python, etc) is required
- Experience with Information Security domain is highly desired
- Expert knowledge of supporting operating systems (Linux and Windows) from Engineering standpoint
- Familiarity with ITIL or another IT service management framework
- Experienced in Agile software development
- Must possess good system analysis and problem-solving skills
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: