Job type: Permanent
Location: Dublin City Centre
Due to continued growth, my client, a Dublin based Investment and Asset management firm with a global presence, are seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join their team. Part of a busy team of four, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring Real Estate portfolios and assets across Ireland and the UK. The role will ideally suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within Real Estate.
- Manage and report on the performance of residential and commercial Real Estate portfolios in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- Implementation of Real Estate Business Plans in collaboration with Asset Management.
- Monitor, review and evaluate the performance of each AUM.
- Prepare internal, investor and debt funder relevant monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports.
- Perform market research and conduct due diligence on existing AUM and/or potential acquisitions.
- Evaluate and prepare recommendations for investor and/or lender consent as appropriate.
- Relationship Manager with Property Managers and Loan Servicers.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- Real Estate cashflow modelling
- Knowledge of Real Estate
- Knowledge of loan documents
- Fluency in English, and any other European language is advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, please apply online today.