MA Tech are working with one the world’s most successful Insurtech’s looking to add a PL/SQL Developer to their team. This role is initially offered on a remote basis and joining a growing team responsible for the development and maintenance of critical applications.
Reporting to the Oracle Technical Lead within the firm. I am looking to speak to people with experience in PL/SQL, SVN or other source code management tools, Windows and Linux OS and a knowledge of Oracle ADF.
Get in touch to hear more about the story behind this role and team and how your work can impact the business for years to come
- Participate in projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities as well as some maintenance activities
- Work on a variety of complex projects which will require you to have both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies
- Assist in the planning sessions with the business users and key stakeholders to analyse business requirements, and provide design recommendations
- Write technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements
- Advanced use of a source code management tool - SVN or similar
- Experience in PL/SQL Development
- Windows & Linux environments
- Experience in projects in which multiple systems are integrated, including design and implementation of high-level and detailed project plans
- Knowledge of Scrum (XP) or Agile working practices
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle ADF an advantage