Job type: Permanent
Part-Qualified Accountant opportunity available with a UK based Multinational who operate across a number of sectors including Wholesale, Real Estate, Banking, and Pharma. Having recently established their Irish entity, they are keen to hire an ambitious and driven individual to support their Financial Controller, Ireland.
The role is ideally suited to a Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) who has also gained basic experience or provided support across other business functions such as administrative, legal or tax.
- Assisting in the maintenance of accounting records
- Preparation of accounts and assisting with financial reporting
- Assisting with management reporting and business analysis
- Involved in year-end audit and half-year reporting process
- Assist with preparation of annual financial statements
- Assistance with the preparation of tax returns, VAT returns as well as other statutory returns
- Provide support across other business function including administration, legal and tax
- Provide support at group level when required
- Ad hoc projects, as required
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum 2 years industry experience gained with a commercial business within finance, administration, legal and/or tax
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work individually or as part of a team