MA Tech have partnered with a leading Irish bank to assist them with hiring an Operations & Oversight Manager to join their Group Information Security function.
In this role you will assist the CISO agenda, and will benefit from working at a senior level, supporting delivery of operational and strategic initiatives across all GIS functions, while building networks and relationships across the Group.
You will support Group wide partners in information Security and Cyber Risk activities. The role involves support for interaction with key internal and external partners, including relevant Group committees and regulators.
- Managing the IS operational budget and working with finance partners to optimise GIS financial position.
- Development and management of operational dashboards for effective oversight of GIS team financial and non-financial deliverables.
- Supporting the efficient operation of the IS operating model.
- Preparing briefings, submissions and papers for internal and external partners.
- Supporting the execution of the Cyber Security Strategy.
- Supporting the AOM in managing processes for delivery of contracts and services.
- Supporting strategic direction of key programmes of work.
- Supporting senior management in Group wide and external regulatory engagement; ensuring alignment with the Group Risk and Control Framework.
- We are looking for an individual with strong programme, risk and financial management experience.
- Strong commercial awareness and experienced in budgeting and financial management and oversight.
- Strong influencing skills, with ability to establish rapport and credibility with peers and GIS partners.
- Organisational skills with a proven propensity for action.
- Proactive operating style with ability to identify issues and potential solutions.
- Strong communications skills with experience of developing papers for executive teams and/or Boards.
- Experienced in Audit, Regulatory, Risk and Compliance engagements in a highly regulated industry.
- Ability to operate in a business environment with matrix reporting lines and delivery through virtual teams.
- Third level degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong project and programme management experience and ability to deliver with a focus on continual innovation and cost optimisation would be desirable
- Knowledge of Cyber and IS specific regulation is an advantage.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: