MA Tech are recruiting for an Office 365 Engineer to join a prestigious law firm with offices based in Dublin city. In this role you will support the implementation of cloud-based solutions within the Firm. You will report directly to the IT Director and will help shape end to end solutions across the entire O365 capability.
- Collaborate with IT teams to design, build, and deploy O365 / Azure solutions.
- Contribute to running our Digital Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability
- Help to shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with local teams
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Mobile Device Management – Intune policy management of Phones and Laptops
- Assist with Cloud Collaboration related projects, including but not limited to the deployment of future Office 365 technologies.
- Document relevant technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Provide technical training to system admins and IT support staff
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- 5 years of professional IT experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid Infra background, strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD and;O365 skills and experience.
- Solid MS Exchange Skills
- Solid SharePoint Skill
- Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
- Proficient in MS SharePoint, along with at least two O365 technologies
- Ideally certified in Microsoft Office 365, MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, or ITIL v3
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: