- Negotiating and managing contracts with pharmaceutical companies and distributors in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls.
- Reviewing contracts and revising as necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Leading special projects and initiatives.
- Solve moderately complex problems and/or conduct moderately complex analyses.
- Translate concepts into practice.
- Provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
- Coach, provide feedback, and guide others.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Strong contract negotiation skills.
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to understand business needs and prioritise work accordingly.