A key customer of mine, international mobility company is seeking to hire a Senior & Principal iOS Engineers to join their team in the brand new Digital Lab based in Dublin, Swords.
The Digital Lab’s task will be to lead the way into the next century by building new applications & products for the business & customers which will allow them to realise their vision of becoming the No 1 trusted provider to connect you globally to wherever you need to be.
They are underpinned by:
- Test Driven Development
- Microservices Architecture
- XP (Pair) Programming
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Partnership with the business
- Excellent communicator & collaborator
- 3+ years experience development on iOS
- Track record of successfully building & delivering mobile applications
- Highly proficient in Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience with UIKit, Core Animation, and the iOS SDK.
- Experience publishing apps to the App Store (iTunes Connect, provisioning profile and certificate management).
- Experience working with TDD.
- Comfortable in dealing with RESTful APIs.
- Ability to collaborate with users, team mates and stakeholders
- Nice to have:
- Experience in Web technologies
- Experience in React Native
- Experience with Android
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced - interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround.