Mason Alexander are delighted to be assisting our global investments client in the hiring of an experienced Middle Office Operations Professional for its growing Dublin-based global markets operations team. In what is an exciting period of growth for the company, this brand new full-time permanent position will see the successful individual support the wider team in trade settlement, regulatory reporting, loan administration, along with other responsibilities.
This is a genuinely unique opportunity to join a major investments firm offering top-of-the-market staff packages and whose focus on growth in Ireland has increased dramatically over the past few years, with ambitions growth plans continually in-place.
- Manage relationships with colleagues in offices across North America, Europe, and Asia
- Work closely with Head of Operations in supporting loan administration and trustee oversight
- Working effectively with North American teams, on Dublin hours
- Play pivotal role in the strategic function of operations management practices to support global business growth
- Embody the company values of teamwork, integrity, accountability and innovation at all times
A successful candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience in fund accounting, fund administration or coming from an operations background (credit/asset management, financial services and/or hedge fund industry experience is preferred). Strong knowledge of NAV calculation on fund vehicles and/or Fund of Fund experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar role within fund accounting, fund administration or an operations background (credit & asset management, financial services, hedge funds)
- Considerable NAV experience required – calculation of fund vehicles or fund experience
- Working knowledge of Geneva platform
- Strong general IT skills with willingness for continuous learning, exposure to Bloomberg, Everest
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a genuine intellectual curiosity
- Solid interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong execution and project management skills – highly organized, very detail oriented, proactive problem-solver, solutions-oriented, and a knack for anticipating obstacles and addressing issues early on
For further information on this Middle Office vacancy or any other financial services opportunities in Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Josh Craig in the strictest confidence on 015222930 or email@example.com
Follow Mason Alexander on LinkedIn for the latest jobs, industry news and expert career advice.