Our client, a top 10 firm is seeking to recruit an experienced listing and fund registration executive to work with clients and colleagues in a diverse range of interesting and challenging areas.
There will be a big emphasis on advising on the listing of debt securities and/or cross-border fund distribution requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team, in which the successful candidate will have responsibility for the listing and registration of financial securities and gain exposure to a number of different areas within the firm through cross-departmental interaction with the Financial Services, Banking & Finance and Financial Regulation teams.
- Managing listing applications (both Debt Securities and Investment Funds) to Euronext Dublin listing requirements;
- Advising clients on ongoing listing requirements;
- Market Abuse Regulation, Transparency Directive and Prospectus Regulation requirements;
- UCITS and AIFMD pass-porting and registration requirements;
- Managing ongoing filing requirements with the Central Bank of Ireland and local regulators;
- Advising UCITS and AIFMD clients on cross-border distribution and marketing requirements;
- Business development and client relationship management.
- Minimum of 4 years financial services experience (ideally in a listing and/or fund registration capacity).
- A broad understanding of European financial services legislation;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Minogue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015222906.