I am seeking a Senior Dynamics CRM Support Analyst for a leading consultancy firm based in Dublin city and will have flexible WFH options in the long term. The successful candidate will work as part of a tiered support team and be responsible for actively managing the resolution of support incidents to meet customer service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with some or all of Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions from 2013, 2015, 2016 and D365 v8 & v9
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical and non-technical incidents for customers
- Co-ordinate the resolution of incidents with Level 1 and Level 2 teams.
- Take ownership for ensuring our customers get a high level of customer service
- Identify potential issues for customers and proactively work to prevent them from becoming an incident.
- Document the resolution of incidents and any preventative advice. Contribute to the
- Knowledge Base
- Work under Service Level Agreements (SLA) to resolve incidents, requests for customers
- Working within a structured methodology to on-board new projects or customers.
- Any or all of Microsoft Dynamics CRM versions from 2013, 2015, 2016 and D365
- Managing, working with and supporting external corporate customers as a service provider
- Problem and incident management, classification and prioritisation, root cause analysis
- .NET/C# skills
- Power App skills
- Hold a relevant third level degree or equivalent
- The following skills will give the candidate a distinct advantage
- SQL Server 2008 and later
- Windows Server 2008 and later
- ITIL change control
- Customer service in a formal environment
- Web application installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below