A fast moving key customer of mine who is the largest in their industry worldwide is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join their team to work on multiple projects that will have a massive impact on their customers and the overall operations of the business and their journey into the cloud.
- Full stack test driven development using Java and open source technologies
- Lead scrum teams that will develop and deploy web-based applications and components using Spring Boot, Java, RESTful APIs, Elasticsearch and streaming team utilizing Kafka and Cassandra
- Ensure scrum teams are deploying to private cloud environment using OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes
- Ensure scrum teams are complying with best practices for CI/CD with a DevOps mindset, including automated build, test, and deploy pipelines, and integrating with Sonar for code quality standards
- Ensure teams are complying with Automated Test Driven Development best practices
- Expert Java Development stack skills (Spring Boot, API development, Java development best practices)
- Significant knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST APIs, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of ATDD, CI/CD pipelines and associated pipeline tooling
- Experienced in agile processes including scrum and story tracking
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, IoC, etc.)
- Experience with streaming architectures and technologies (e.g. Kafka) a plus
- Experience with building cloud enabled applications supporting micro service deployment
- Experience working on a technology product in a production environment that is cloud enabled (OpenShift, Kubernetes)
- Experience with NoSQL datastores (Elasticsearch, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, etc.)
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced.