A customer of mine, international export driven manufacturer which products can be seen in over 50 countries is looking to hire a Lead/ Senior C# Application Developer to join the IT team based in Co. Mayo and to work closely with the Head of Technology. The company has ambitious growth plans with ICT as a core of business change and represents a tremendous personal growth opportunity for the right professional.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic IT team in a fast-paced environment and will work with the latest technologies to build cutting edge applications to enhance and support the company’s production, ordering, manufacturing execution, invoicing and warranty systems.
- Develop and maintain new and existing internal and customer-facing applications for the management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications
- Adhere to ITIL best practices for incident, change, release, and project and knowledge management of core applications.
- Regular reporting to the business and the IT function of plans and progress of projects.
- Guide and review work of junior developers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 8 years IT Applications Development experience
- 5 years’ experience of Full Stack Development
- Experienced in ERP and PLM business processes especially in manufacturing.
- Experience in C#, Web API, ASP.NET (Web Pages & MVC)
- NET Core 2.x +, Entity Framework Core 2.
- Experience in JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, bootstrap
- SQL Server expertise
- Excellent understanding of OOP and best software design practices and principles
- Working knowledge of Git and Teamcity
- CI/CD / Devops exposure or experience desirable
- Experience of Agile Project Management