MA Tech are working with a large scale multinational customer who is seeking to add a Lead Kubernetes SRE to one of the most innovative teams in the business. You will be building and supporting their cloud platform and providing the business with a modern container platform hosting critical applications.
You will be at the forefront of the mission to design and build the Kubernetes Platform using Rancher and other orchestration tools. I am looking to speak with people with strong experience in Kubernetes from a Linux background with development experience in languages such as Python or Go.
This is a high day rate contract reflective of the high talent bar needed for this role and in the team as it stands. Get in touch now to learn more about working with the best.
- 3+ years of Kubernetes
- 3+ years of strong Linux background
- 3+ years of software development experience such as Python or Golang
- Developing new Kubernetes service from ground up
- Participate in on-call SRE support of Production Kubernetes environment.
- Develop integrations of Kubernetes platform with existing enterprise tools via REST API
- Define technical infrastructure environment for Kubernetes platform
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- Develop and automate repeatable tasks
- Consult with development users; determine requirements and recommend solutions
- Participate in product evaluations, design review session, data requirement meetings and consulting with application development products
- Experience working with application development teams
- CICD tools such as Jenkins
- REST API development
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform