Working close with the Head of Digital on building out a brand new UX function and team for a massive Digital transformation moving through 2020. He is looking to engage with user obsessed and design centric UX leaders who can bring about big change within their environment. The project will be to add 1 Lead UX person and 2 very Senior UX people to begin this build out.
You will be using agile and lean evidence-based design methodologies and working in a multidisciplinary experienced team that covers all areas of digital including responsive web and native apps.
***6 month rolling contract*** competitive day rates on offer.
Based in Centrica’s Manchester offices close to Old Trafford Cricket ground there is plenty of flexibility for wfh/remote working within this team after the initial settling in period.
- Visible passion for user centred design & problem solving
- An intrinsic ability to turn complexity into simplicity
- An analytical capacity to allow you to quickly pinpoint a problem and suggest the best solution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- A eagerness for ongoing learning, improvement and enhancement
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your skills and expertise across many areas of the
- Visual Design is a key requirement in this role. As is evidence based design and justification for design decisions based on specific user insights.
- Knowledge of UX trends (past, present and predicted)
- Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams
- Solid experience as a UX Designer
- Previous experience in end to end, large scale project roll out along with knowledge of/or experience with MS Dynamics would be beneficial.
High level of engagement with the decision makers who will move fast on profiles- interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround. If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Elaine Owens on 01 6854414 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org