City Centre customer of mine is looking to hire a Java/ Scala Back End Engineer to join and help them with their journey into the cloud. You will be working on new green field projects where you will have a say on solsolution design and improving architecture. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of applications, development approaches and technologies. On the other side you will have a great work life balance as they offer uncapped holidays and flexible working options.
• 3+ years’ experience as a Java or Scala programmer
• An understanding of Event-driven, messaging-based systems
• Messaging brokering technologies (experience in RabbitMQ and/or Kafka an advantage)
• Dependency Injection (experience in Spring an advantage)
• Storage technologies (SQL and/or NoSQL)
• Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD and ATDD)
• Automated testing and mocking techniques
• Clean coding
• Agile and Lean approaches
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced.