MA Tech are recruiting for a IT Trainer for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will join a well established company in it's industry. They are looking for an experienced systems trainer to join their Learning and Development team. This role will be all about providing the highest level of training to the needs of the business including to internal clients.
- Provide training on all software via both classroom and virtual training, webinars and platforms.
- Delivery of regular induction training for new starters
- Preparation of training courses, and materials to support this
- Work with other trainers to create a workflow inspired curriculum
- Analyse performance problems and recommend training solutions to address these
- Take measure of the training effectiveness on a continuous basis
- Identify requirements and design the training specifics to support these
- Research and promote innovative ideas for the delivery of this training
- Support the IT desk team in areas of expertise, contributing to the sharing knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT trainer
- Experience of full training management
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to change in fast-paced project.
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!