MA Tech are recruiting for a IT Project Manager for a key client of ours with offices in Cork. This role is fully remote and is a permanent opportunity. A key background requirement for this role is experience of working in a manufacturing/ industrial environment.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a successful company who are striving in what they do. You will consult with a key client of theirs - a client that is combining AI and IoT to make machines more reliable in the industry.
- Ensure projects are completed effectively using risk mitigation, planning, scheduling and issue resolution
- Lead implementation team towards successful outcome
- Work with customer contacts to make key decisions and weigh out risks and advantages
- Report status to both corporate and leadership stakeholders
- Report on any blockers to the project executive teams
- Bring ideas on how to improve the PM methodology at this client
- Facilitate global initiatives
- Navigate different issues at different levels
- A technology savvy candidate
- 5 years plus in the industry
- SaaS background would be a plus
- Experience with hardware systems would also be a plus
- Familiarity with industrial/manufacturing environments
- Showcase strong communication skills - working with stakeholders from all levels
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!