I am looking for an IT Project Manager to join a Dublin based global PLC. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall project delivery processes including project planning, scheduling, costing, execution, risk management activities and closing processes. This role interfaces with internal and external resource providers to mobilise a project team to deliver projects according to plan. Additionally, this role is also responsible for the delivery of Audit services, as it relates to SOX IT controls.
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Identify necessary management structures for projects and ensure all key project stakeholders are informed and involved.
- Manage assigned internal and external resources within the scope of the project, provide a collaborative and performance driven environment.
- Liaise with internal groups to execute project deliverables.
- Continually identify, prioritise, and mitigate project risks and issues across the portfolio.
- Ensure that project deliverables are executed in accordance with Project Delivery Execution (PDE) methodologies and meets business requirements.
- Forecast internal resource capacity by tracking the progress of projects across the portfolio.
- Estimate project costs and manage the budget (includes related scope control).
- Complete regular project reporting and change order request processes as outlined by the PMO.
- Administration of IT Security policies and procedures (staff & 3rd party suppliers).
- Support Global Information Security Policy Review.
- Support ISO 27001 control review.
- Support for annual SOX audit response.
- Third level qualification in Information Management, Information Technology or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- At least 3+ years of increasingly responsible experience in information technology and project management
- Relevant experience managing large technology projects consisting of cross functional teams within a global manufacturing organisation
- Experience reviewing IT SOX / ISO 27001 audit controls.
- Project management of teams across multiple functional areas and multiple projects simultaneously.
- PMP / Prince II Certification is preferred
- Prior experience with modern business application tools like ServiceNow, Visio, SharePoint, & Teams
- Expert level experience with project management software such as Microsoft Project
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: