MA Tech have partnered with Irelands leading bank to assist them with a strategic hire. They are seeking an IT Application Support Model Design Manager to join them. In this role, you will lead a review of the Technology Services IT Application support Model and propose recommendations to Service Strategy in line with standard methodology.
You will also own the design and handle the delivery of the model for large programmes of work. You will represent Technology Services at relevant Senior Governance Forums across Change Delivery and Technology Services.
- Lead the analysis, design, approval and delivery of the Technology Services IT Application Support models (in the context of Organisational Structure, People, Suppliers, Contracts, Governance, Process, Risk, Controls & Tools) for the existing Run and new DevOps, Cloud (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS) and Factory model solutions and services.
- Develop strong working relationships with key partners across Change Delivery and Technology Services Teams.
- Accountable for managing and presenting IT risk relating to the delivery of the IT Service Model
- Proactively seek opportunities for increased operational efficiency in the delivery of the IT Service Model
- Ensure the IT Leadership team are appropriately engaged for approvals and decisions and to communicate key status updates.
- Experienced in Senior Service Management including effective partner management with good communication & influencing skills
- Experience of working at management level including proficiency in leadership and management skills, partner management, influencing and relationship building.
- IT Support model design; have experience in designing and implementing new IT support and operating models with an excellent appreciation of the business and the IT function required to deliver an end-to-end IT service.
- Profound understanding of industry standard methodology for IT operations.
- In-depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities of IT managed service partners and third-party IT product suppliers.
- Experience of audit, regulatory, risk and compliance requirements in a highly regulated industry.
- The role will act as an interface between IT teams and the Programme Delivery Teams, and you will be encouraged to:
- Understand and represent the new IT service from an end-to-end perspective
- Be a key doer within Change Delivery and IT on the IT Service agenda
- Over-see the delivery of the IT Service Model by engaging with the relevant areas within our wider team
- Understand the business change plans for the service and ensuring they are aligned with the delivery of the IT Service Model
- Align with the standard ITIL processes within IT Services in the delivery of the IT Service Model.
- It is highly desirable to have qualifications, certifications or alike in relevant ITIL, DevOps, Cloud services and/or Project Management. Knowledge of SAAS, IAAS and PAAS solutions is also advantageous.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: