Investor Relations Analyst
An Irish plc is looking for an Investor Relations Analyst to join their Dublin team. The Investor Relations team is responsible for leading and managing a fully coordinated investor relations programme to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a varied and high-profile role which will focus on both the performance of the Group as well as external industry analysis of competitors. A background in equity research would be a distinct advantage.
- Supporting the Investor Relations team in executing a robust investor relations strategy, helping to maintain the external reputation within the investment community
- Assisting with the Group results programme including
- Detailed analysis and interpretation of financial trends and data
- Liaising with operational/commercial teams within the business for information/analysis
- Coordinating investor roadshows and announcement logistics
- Providing input and support in the preparation of investor presentations
- Managing the collation and distribution of consensus estimates for the group
- Monitoring analyst reports, reviewing and summarising key points and sentiment
- Helping to develop and manage relationships with sell-side analysts
- Supporting competitor and sector analysis and summarising key points for the Investor Relations team
- Assisting the Investor Relations team to deliver a comprehensive internal communications programme; tracking and recording investor engagement activity and assisting the Investor Relations team keep senior leadership and the Board of Directors informed of market sentiment and the investment community's perception of how the company is performing.
- 4+ years equity research/finance/commercial experience
- Familiarity with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Investor relations experience preferable though not essential
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate to people at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally
- An interest and understanding/knowledge of the gaming sector preferable
- The successful candidate should be a self-starter with a track record of delivering/developing new approaches in previous roles
- Ability to form strong relationships with peers, senior management and external audiences
For more information on this Investor Relations vacancy, contact Eoin Connolly on email@example.com.