Investment Sales Manager
Our client, an international investment firm, are looking for an Investment Sales Manager to join their newly established Dublin team. This role will involve calling high-net-worth leads the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments, and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets for the firm.
This position will be suited to highly entrepreneurial individuals, and involves extensive calling and direct consultative selling.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; “money is a measure of success” mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats “losses” as learning opportunities
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic—live to work (rather than work to live) mentality
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
- Highly ethical and professional
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- Minimum of five years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
For more information on this Investment Sales Manager role please contact Finlay on 01 685 4414 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.