An international investor is seeking to hire a highly commercial and analytical candidate to join its growing, Dublin-based team.
The successful person will play an integral part in all aspects of the investment process.
- Key tasks related to project acquisition due diligence, valuation modelling and project financing for investments across the renewable energy sector
- Responsible for all analytical work related to the assigned projects e.g., assessment of opportunities, preparation of tenders, due diligence etc
- Integral part of the team on all project matters relating to the investment, financing and financial performance including project finance; project procurement and valuation
- Identification of opportunities across target markets
- Minimum five years’ experience in a relevant role with experience in assessing investment opportunities within the renewable energy sector
- Transaction experience to include project debt financing, acquisitions and/or disposals
- Core technical skills including financial modelling, project financing and project valuation methodologies required