A leading Private Equity house in Dublin is seeking an Investment professional to join its team. The position will play a key role across the entire transaction process from origination and investment appraisal to deal execution and portfolio management. This is a great opportunity to move to a highly active fund, working with a broad range of business owners, investors and advisers, amongst others.
- Assisting in all aspects of the deal process from origination, investment appraisal, through to execution
- Conducting market research and company valuations
- Supporting deal negotiations with key stakeholders
- Ongoing portfolio management
- A minimum 5 years experience in Private Equity / Investment Banking, Corporate Finance or Leveraged Finance
- Ideally ACA / CFA qualified, or equivalent.
- Core technical skills (including financial modelling)
- A deal driven individual with an impressive work ethic
- An excellent communicator in order to manage relationships across a range of business owners, management within portfolio companies, investors, advisers, bankers etc
Excellent financial package with substantial bonuses linked to fund performance.
For further details, please call James Lynch on +353-87-9361554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org