KKR Private Credit
Job Description – Structured Credit / Asset-Backed Finance role
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (“KKR”) is looking to hire analysts in its growing Private Credit business in Dublin.
KKR is one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms with a 40+ year track record of investment excellence, and now managing $222bn globally across public and private markets.
In 2016, KKR set up a team in Dublin to manage the trading performance of its global Private Credit portfolio. The Portfolio Monitoring Unit (PMU) is responsible for the analysis of portfolio company financial statements, financial modelling, valuation, corporate / financial structures and legal review.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing proactive performance monitoring of the structured credit / asset-backed Finance portfolio, including servicer & originator dialogue.
- Having a good understanding of the deal documentation in order to understand our options, working with external counsel where necessary
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Screening and approval of investment opportunities for lending platforms in the portfolio
The key attributes required from successful candidates are:
- Circa 2-6 years relevant experience – ideally in a broad based FIG/ABS/Securitisation/restructuring environment Experience working with performing and non-performing portfolios, across consumer/corporate and secured/unsecured asset classes is useful as is previous exposure to esoteric assets
- Strong academic background
- Ability to confidently form a view on an investment, take ownership of it and drive the implementation of any requisite actions
- Strong commercial awareness and a deep understanding of financial statements / modelling and structures