KKR Private Credit
Job Description – Credit Investing role
Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (“KKR”) is looking to hire analysts in its growing Private Credit business in Dublin.
KKR is one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms with a 40+ year track record of investment excellence, and now managing $222bn globally across public and private markets.
In 2016, KKR set up a team in Dublin to manage the trading performance of its global Private Credit portfolio. The Portfolio Monitoring Unit (PMU) is responsible for the analysis of portfolio company financial statements, financial modelling, valuation, corporate / financial structures and legal review.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring portfolio company trading performance through detailed financial statements analysis & dialogue with the company
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Preparation of quarterly reviews and presentation to Investment Committee
The key attributes required from successful candidates are:
- 2-4 years relevant experience (i.e. investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, transaction services, restructuring, or corporate audit)
- Strong academic background
- Strong commercial awareness and a deep understanding of financial statements / modelling