MA Tech have partnered with a global Healthcare organisation to assist them in hiring an Infrastructure Manager to join the team. In this role, you will lead the Support / DevOps / SRE Capability within the analytics infrastructure team. This is a newly created role as we continue to grow and mature services and focus on our key areas that support the analytics customers. You will be hands on supporting customers as well as leading a team of 3 people ensuring that they are providing a world class platform. You will become the SME for platforms and help the team look for opportunities to automate / streamline existing processes.
You will be rewarded and recognised for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Lead the support team keeping them focused on solving and improving our customer experience.
- Coaching and mentoring, including code reviews, high level designs and direct management.
- Manage support and incidents across all out platforms.
- Build relationships and network across the organisation and awareness of organisations initiatives.
- Support Big Data Applications and Infrastructure.
- Manage Kubernetes namespaces and build applications into docker containers
- Support and maintain platforms hosted on Linux VMWare
- Lead the team to find opportunities automated repetitive processes and tasks.
- Setup team to become more metrics driven and proactively resolve issues before they become bigger issues.
- Address performance and scalability issues and perform necessary capacity planning to meet new business initiatives
- Maintain servers for the Data Science Workbench using configuration management tools and have a “Infrastructure as Code” mind set.
- Review issues, logs, errors, etc. to troubleshoot service tickets supporting a suite of tools used by end users.
- Significant experience with Linux system administration and support experience in an enterprise IT, service provider organization.
- Tech Lead / Team Lead experience, in either a software or data engineering setting.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt learning into successful implementations.
- Building and managing Docker containers
- Strong knowledge of IT/technical infrastructure practices and functional units
- Proficient with a scripting language
- Self-motivated, resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven, and adaptable with solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: