MA Tech have partnered with a an Irish company that operate on a global scale to recruit an Information Security Manager (GRC) that is skilled in Information Security Risk, Governance & Best Practice.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the information security programme and will provide consultancy and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on information security governance and best practices.
- Maintain RSA Archer platform, providing ongoing support.
- Review and assess third party suppliers and contracts to assess associated risks and fit with policies and standards.
- Provide SME advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ITIL and NIST.
- Assist to develop Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to OpCos and business units to drive further enhancement of security practices.
- Manage Group IS Security Awareness strategy and campaigns covering all sites globally.
- Coordinate GIS response to audits (internal & external).
- Act as an SME working across teams and functions to increase awareness and alignment on security and risk activities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Security, including prior experience of managing others
- Experience in planning, implementing and delivering complex security projects
- Strong communication skills – ability to deliver technical messages to a non-technical audience
- Strong understanding of industry frameworks and standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST etc.)
- CISSP, CISM or other relevant security/governance certifications.
- Experience with RSA Archer or equivalent GRC tooling
- Experience in strategy and planning is desirable
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: