Mason Alexander have been tasked to recruit for an Information Security Engineer for a global position based in South Dublin.
In this role you, will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the information security programme and will provide technical and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on technical services and best practices.
- Provide support and advisory on Information Security engineering matters.
- Provide Vulnerability assessment services including scanner installation and troubleshooting as required
- Development and Administration of a group-wide integrated email security solution.
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand business requirements; gathering and facilitating the convergence of business, technical and security requirements; liaising with IT to align the environment with existing and future requirements.
- Develop and implement solutions to enhance overall security posture of companies.
- Manage change projects to completion within budget (money, time, resources), on schedule and with adherence to Change Management Processes.
- Support incident management as required.
- Perform third party or key supply chain risk assessments, oversee or implement remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Carry out security testing and evaluation of proposed security solutions and controls, report findings and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Research industry standards and technology developments to ensure that security techniques and mechanisms in use remain current and are capable of supporting evolving business requirements.
- Document services and processes as required using ITIL and BPMN.
- Support Splunk deployments and facilitate dashboard creation as required
- Enhance and Support Email Proofpoint technologies
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar type role.
- Third Level qualification (or equivalent) in information technology, Information Security or Engineering.
- CISSP, CCSP, GCIH, GIAC (SANS), CCNP, Splunk certificates and / or other relevant security/Network type engineering certifications.
- Experience or exposure to Network equipment such as Firewalls. switches, routers
- Experience of log collection, analysis and correlation toolsets. Including data extraction and manipulation for reporting and investigation purposes
- Experience of deploying and configuring perimeter defence mechanisms and facilities
- Experience of modern networking and web related protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP response codes & methods, REST API basics, etc.).
- Experience of hardening and applying modern security standards across servers, workstations, SaaS-based solutions and network equipment.
- Experience of applying cryptographic controls (public/private keys, TLS certificates, PKI, etc.).
- Experience of administering enterprise endpoint and network security tools and platforms across enterprise networks consisting of Windows, OSX, and Linux endpoints.
- Experience with O365 administration
- Experience with Mail and Messaging technologies.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below: