A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading Irish company that operates on a global scale.
I am seeking an Information Security Consultant (GRC) who is skilled in providing Security Risk, Governance & Best Practice.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the information security programme and will provide consultancy and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on information security governance and best practices.
- Maintain RSA Archer platform, providing ongoing OpCo support.
- Review and assess third party suppliers and contracts to assess associated risks and fit with the groups policies and standards.
- Provide SME advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ITIL and NIST.
- Assist OpCos to develop Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to OpCos and business units to drive further enhancement of security practices.
- Manage Group IS Security Awareness strategy and campaigns covering all global locations.
- Coordinate GIS response to audits (internal & external).
- Act as an SME working across teams and functions to increase awareness and alignment on security and risk activities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT Security Consultancy, governance, compliance or IT Risk Management
- Third Level qualification (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Information Security or Engineering.
- Experience with RSA Archer or equivalent GRC tooling
- CISSP, CISM or other relevant security/governance certifications are beneficial.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus given our global footprint but is not mandatory.
- Team player & people-focused approach to solving issues.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present technical concepts and processes to non-technical audiences.
- Understanding and capability to develop and promote Governance and IT Security Frameworks, policies and standards.
- Experience implementing, operating or managing an IT security risk management framework.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly at email@example.com or apply below: