MA Tech have partnered with Irelands leading service provider to assist them in hiring a Technology Risk and Compliance Analyst to join their Governance & Security Team. The focus of the role is to support the Governance & Security team in further embedding effective information security and compliance frameworks, systems, and policies to help protect the business into the future.
The successful candidate will be passionate about information security and will serve an integral role and will be involved in strengthening the company's information security & compliance capability as well as supporting the business in mitigating key information security risks.
- Support the development and improvement of the information security management system (ISMS), information security strategy, policies, and controls in a fast paced, complex environment, including large Enterprise, Cloud and IoT.
- Lead and support ongoing communication, education and awareness activities based on agreed Information Security policies and best practices.
- Review, assess and report upon the implementation and application of established standards including NIST, PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- Review and audit third party vendor arrangements in the context of compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Engage with internal & external stakeholder groups to maximise the deployment and implementation of information security best practices.
- Support wider security team responses to potential security incidents.
- Prepare and support internal and / or external compliance audit activities.
- Inform and support the development of additional metrics for measuring information security effectiveness.
- Recent experience (1 – 2 years+) in general information security and compliance environments looking to develop their knowledge and experience.
- Team player with effective communication, report writing and influencing skills.
- A 3rd Level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field (for example, cyber security) is an advantage.
- Some knowledge of current information security and compliance trends affecting large-scale organisations is required.
- Professional certification (e.g.,CRISC CompTIA Security+) or working towards same is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in reviewing information security and/or compliance frameworks (e.g., PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity framework, ISO27001) and information security risk management methodologies is a distinct advantage.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: