MA Tech have partnered with Irelands largest PLC to assist them with the hiring of an Information Security Analyst with experience in Information Security Risk, Governance & Best Practice to work within their global Group Information Security (GIS) function. The role is a full-time position based in their south Dublin office. The company offer a hybrid approach to WFH also.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the information security programme and will provide consultancy and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on information security governance and best practices.
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance and administration of Group Systems.
- Work with functions to support and help in maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Support third-party risk management processes.
- Assist in the day-to-day operation and improvement of the Information Security Management System.
- Support advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ITIL and NIST.
- Support the team initiative to assist OpCos in developing Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to OpCos and business units to drive further enhancement of security practices.
- Support Group IS Security Awareness strategy and campaigns covering global sites.
- Support the teams response to audits (internal & external).
- Act as a point of contact working across teams and functions to increase awareness and alignment on security and risk activities.
- Third Level qualification (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Information Security or Engineering.
- Experience with RSA Archer or equivalent GRC tooling
Experience of any of the following:
- IT Security Consultancy
- IT Security Governance
- Compliance, Assurance Audit
- IT Risk Management
- IT Security Operations.
- Experience with RSA Archer or equivalent GRC tooling would be a plus.
- Experience with eDiscovery tooling would be a plus.
- Relevant security/governance certifications.
- Proficiency in a foreign language would be a plus given our global footprint but is not mandatory.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: