Head of Transformation
Reporting: C Level
Salary: Competitive Salary, Bonus, and strong benefits pack
Reporting to C Level, the Head of Transformation will be a multifaceted role and will cover aspects of transformation, business improvement and programme delivery to enable realisation of benefits in line with company strategy. You will drive the development and execution of the transformation agenda, working with a multitude of stakeholders across the business to pinpoint opportunities for business improvement and developing a transformation roadmap that delivers positive outcomes using Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Build, coordinate and lead the Transformation Team.
- Design and create a clear transformation management process ensuring potential benefits are identified, progress driven and benefits realised.
- Work proactively to develop, lead and manage business critical and challenging strategic transformation programmes across the organisation, including the development and implementation of Target Operating Models.
- Drive continuous improvement activities across the organisation, simplifying processes using optimisation, digitisation and automation tools as appropriate.
- Partner with key stakeholders and colleagues to understand their needs, identifying processes and practices to be improved and recommending methods to embed new ways of working within teams.
- Build a culture of high-performing teams by establishing an environment for accountability, providing feedback, coaching and best practices that support high performance and engagement.
- Design, create and develop an organisation wide network of transformation agents, building capability and embedding Lean/Agile tools, processes and mind-sets across the organisation.
- Secure and maintain full engagement of key partners at all stages of the transformation process.
- Produce regular reporting and quality ad-hoc Management Information.
- Facilitate and run workshops.
- Management consultancy experience in the areas of strategic consulting, process optimisation, change management or organisational effectiveness a major advantage
- Formal qualifications in Lean (Black Belt Level) and/or Agile are a major advantage.
- Business Transformation experience is essential.
- Experience within a Lean/Agile Business environment and in designing, executing and coaching Lean projects are required
- Demonstrable success in both programme management, change management and
- organisation-wide business transformation projects.
- Outstanding senior stakeholder management skills and building strong working relationships with a wide range of partners within and beyond the organisation.
- Ability to challenge and influence established beliefs and behaviours to deliver transformation projects.
- Comfortable working independently, thinking strategically and setting clear direction while motivating, inspiring and empowering colleagues to work towards a common set of goals
If you are interested in learning more about the role or applying please contact James Bowles (0871941090 / email@example.com ) directly or submit your application for review. Thank you.