Head of Finance | Fintech | MiFID Compliant |
Required experience and skills in order to be considered for this role:
- Seeking a highly qualified finance executive with experience in a technology-led financial services business that is MiFID compliant
- Experience in a regulatory finance role
- Prior experience in a PCF role
- Manage a small team who are responsible for all the financial and regulatory duties of the business
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain the ICAAP
- Approval and filing of all required prudential & client asset returns for a MiFID investment firm
- Manage and enhance all existing financial, regulatory, and back-office operational systems
- Manage and develop the recovery and resolution plans within the context of the CBI’s Resolution Framework
- Maintain a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification, and management of financial risks
- Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity
- Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
Aside from the aforementioned required skills and experience, the ideal candidate will;
- Likely already be working as a Head of Finance/Deputy CFO;
- Have operational experience of exchange traded equities and their derivatives;
- Be very IT literate with proven experience in automation.
If this profile sounds like you and you are interested in hearing more, please apply to the position.
Competitive remuneration package available