EU Head of Finance | Fintech | MiFID Compliant | Newly Created Role | €140,000 - €180,000
Non-negotiable skills in order to be considered for this role
- Seeking a highly qualified finance executive with extensive experience in a technology-led financial services business that is MiFID compliant
- Prior experience with meeting all the prudential regulatory requirements of the business as well as ownership of the ICAAP process, resolution framework, and other analyses to support the financial soundness of the business
- Prior experience in a PCF role
If your experience includes the above, read on!
This is a newly created position to join one of the most exciting FinTech businesses in the Irish market.
- Manage a small team of accountants who are responsible for all the financial and regulatory duties of the business
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain the ICAAP
- Approval and filing of all required prudential & client asset returns for a MiFID investment firm
- Manage and enhance all existing financial, regulatory, and back-office operational systems
- Manage and develop the recovery and resolution plans within the context of the CBI’s Resolution Framework
- Maintain a strong understanding of existing regulations, upcoming developments & best practice, covering all aspects of a registered investment firm
- Advise the CEO on the financial performance, identification, and management of financial risks
- Manage the daily treasury funding and liquidity requirements for the local entity
- Monitor the liquidity risk (stress testing, planning of contingency funding)
- Manage external banking and brokerage relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
Aside from the aforementioned non-negotiable skills, the ideal candidate will;
- Likely already be working as a Head of Finance/Deputy CFO;
- Have operational experience of exchange traded equities and their derivatives;
- Be very IT literate with proven experience in automation.
If this profile sounds like you and you are interested in hearing more, please apply to the position. Should your background be in line with our client's needs, we will reach out with additional information.
Competitive remuneration package available including STI and LTI.